Monday, January 4, 2010

Lightweight Hiking Boots What Type Of Running Shoe Would Be Best?

What type of running shoe would be best? - lightweight hiking boots

Hello, I'm 170 pounds, 5'5 woman who begins an exercise program. I tested wet and normal to high arches in my foot. I have suffered a serious ankle injury a year ago when I twisted pretty bad, while performed in a still from a patient (the EMT). So I need something with ankle support, but it is easy enough for a running shoe.

What do you suggest? At the moment I'm running in hiking boots, which I can not really know.

2 comments:

rbsax425 said...

which is not necessarily the brand of shoes you have to worry (for the calibration of the other), but you must get a pair of shoes with good damping. This means that you do not your shoes a bit bulky (as the boots!), But you gain the stability of its (sub excessive pronation, arch) and ankle. Each brand of shoes has to go different models for the high stability, just to the nearest shop and ask for the stability of sport shoes running shoes.

Sue de Nim stalks נαηנαη said...

Each shoe is best. I know there are a few shops with expert analysis to provide the feet and shoes.

Post a Comment