Sunday, January 17, 2010

Restless Leg Synd Why Does My Chest Feel Heavy And I Am Getting A Pain In My Left Shoulder? I Am Only 27?

Why does my chest feel heavy and I am getting a pain in my left shoulder? I am only 27? - restless leg synd

I'm only 27 and the symptoms of a heart attack? For over a year and then I have a feeling of tightness in the chest and sometimes pain in my left shoulder. I feel nautious and breathing very shallow. The main symptom is uncomfortable stiffness in my chest. I have the inhaler several times, thinking that my asthma is back and doing nothing to help the discomfort. Every time it happens that lasts for a long time. I can be active when it happens, but it seems all my energy sucked out of me. I'm on several medications for more than 3 years. On 1 I thought it was an allergic reaction, but if it happened only yesterday from work, ate, drank water and rested, while watching a movie. I searched the internet and basically my symptoms are a heart attack. In addition, he "took Restless-leg synd. Arms and legs, arms, in particular? Help !!!!!

5 comments:

♥ Crys ♥ said...

These are symptoms of a heart attack, but I think it would be in place for one year. Sounds like a combination of asthma and possibly sleep apnea. Your body is not good and that is Probally sleep apnea. I've seen it in my patients. Ask your doctor about a sleep study. And do not stress, do not, it gets worse I promise!

the wind said...

ER room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nasir a said...

U worry.do ETT.it should not uncommon for a woman occur from 27 until a heart attack if no positive family history may history.it hypochondria.

Spiros P said...

Please visit several doctors as soon as possible. Are you there?

Raj S said...

You should see a doctor. A colleague had similar symptoms and was diagnosed with high Cholestrol and with a high risk of heart attack. Any person of any age can have this problem .....

Post a Comment