Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ap Bio Lab 5 Graph Answers AP Bio Lab 5 Cellular Respiration Question?

AP Bio lab 5 cellular respiration question? - ap bio lab 5 graph answers

Well, if I was doing my lab and I need to graph the results of the difference in the germination of peas and dry peas at both room temperature and 10 degrees Celsius corrected. As my table is assumed that "seem right"? My teacher told me that if we are not the "right" image, take the points, because it means that my group is not the procedure correctly. In addition, for some reason, my group of negative numbers. My teacher does not care as long as we can tell you why we have these figures. Has anyone an explanation? Thank you very much. Ten points, the answer to this ASAP!

4 comments:

Sophie said...

Well, I am as I type so here goes
my picture looks like peas germinate at room temperature is the highest
followed by the germination of peas cold (cold = temperature causes a decrease in the chemical rxn rate)
Then peas + accounts is at room temperature
cold and finally dried peas + accounts

Hope this helps!

Sandcast... said...

Sorry, but just started AP Bio Lab 4th I would like to help, but you are ahead of us.

Amanda said...

You and I have the same problem. It's boring.

drachenb... said...

I can be sexist, but at least I got to facts, not like some of his other friends bullsh.it uncertainty

Post a Comment