Friday, December 25, 2009

Recovery Hooks If I Use The Recovery Console On My XP OS Can I Recover A Sonic Program That Was Factory Installed?

If I use the Recovery Console on my XP OS can I recover a Sonic program that was factory installed? - recovery hooks

I have a Compaq Presario Desktop SR1913WM Windows XP Media Edition 2005. It has a LightScribe CD / Sonic with a program for writing DVD. I also have a Sony external CD / DVD is plugged in, uses software from Nero. I use Nero often, but would the possibility of Sonic as well as. Somehow I lost the relevant files needed to run the Sonic and I wonder if I can get through the recovery system?

1 comments:

dze said...

System Restore can .. if it be pre-installed in a recovery discs ur well .. to explore simple and reinstall ..

Post a Comment