Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dental Hygiene Cover Letter For New Graduate I Am An RDH In CA And Am Very Interested In Owning The Hygiene Department In Our Dental Practice.?

I am an RDH in CA and am very interested in owning the hygiene department in our dental practice.? - dental hygiene cover letter for new graduate

I think it would be an advantage because my employer would cover the cost of equipment, supplies, wages and salaries, and also 2 more clearance for clinical use. I have decided to make our office next to the Health Board. I'm curious to know whether this is done legally in Canada. I have heard that it might work if I Clock is part of a company and the dentist responsible for the practice and decides on dental care. I wonder if anyone has information for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment