Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Teens 2009 Torrent What Kind Of Clothes/shoes/hairstyles Are In Style For Teens In 2009?

What kind of clothes/shoes/hairstyles are in style for teens in 2009? - teens 2009 torrent

I am happy and I know what is in style ... I shop at Charlotte Russe, forever21, department stores like Kohl and thats Dillards ... that ... And what do I do ??????
I also cut my hair again soon ... brown hair with natural blonde highlights ... How should I cut? Oh, and I have an oval face.

2 comments:

mena n said...

Well, I'm looking for a glamorous magazine and this is the address:
do not match
Flower-printed
Summer Dresses
Buffer (r if you are really a mode)
nude color
Skirts (those that reach the waist to thigh)

and hair, the children love the hair at the base of the neck cut with thick curls. and camera movements, is the R always good for an oval face.
Hope this helps!

Marzzz said...

PacSun Tilly and good shopping.
And the hairstyles are usually a part of an explosion before or fringes.

Post a Comment