Saturday, February 13, 2010

Best Booster Seat Narrow What Is A Good Vehicle That Seats 2 Adults And 5 Small Children?

What is a good vehicle that seats 2 adults and 5 small children? - best booster seat narrow

I'm happy for any kind of vehicle, two adults and five children, all of which can not accommodate car seats or booster seat.

Technically, most minivans seven security vehicles. But the third row of seats to which I have seen are too small to accommodate three booster / car seat.

If all else fails, I think I will be a minibus for 15 people to buy. However, I would with something smaller, if possible.

I intend to buy a used vehicle that is at least a few years. A model with good reliability is a strong desire for security.

The opinions and suggestions on the best option?

5 comments:

Baxter C said...

I care if gas will go with a tour of the Ford. They come in a lead free Deisel V8 or V10 gasoline. My father has the V10 and 15-17 on the city and 20-22 on the road. It also has a DVD player that was well good for the children and will, if we took the road you can get as much gas and trips.honesstly LUXURY much less. When I was in high school i used to 8 friends and really comfortable laod. lots of space!

RV said...

I would be a Honda driver has 6 seats in the rear and 2 on the front.

jj1479 said...

Lincoln Navigator

sanam said...

My aunt is the Ford Explorer and my brother drives a Tahoe, it would be great for adults and 5 children

HAW King said...

van

Post a Comment