Thursday, February 4, 2010

Microphone Amplifier Anybody Know What Kind Of Batteries I Need For A Hannah Montana Stage Microphone With Amplifier? Disney Brand?

Anybody know what kind of batteries I need for a Hannah Montana stage microphone with amplifier? Disney brand? - microphone amplifier

I have the envelope, without seeing what it takes to run the damn thing. I hope one of you knows the answer, and I do not want to open, to be discovered. Yes, I went to the store where I bought it, but they were made. I looked online, but the pictures are too small to read into the data area, and nothing to say. Thank you.

1 comments:

KTL said...

HANNAH MONTANA NEW ERA and microphone
Disney Hannah Montana Stage Microphone with Amplifier ... Requires 2 AA batteries not included and 1 9V battery. ...

Post a Comment