Friday, February 12, 2010

Stork And Cloud Movie Would You Like To Read Some Of The Popes Mail From Little Children?

Would you like to read some of the Popes mail from little children? - stork and cloud movie

Here is a small selection of letters received by the pope children;

1. Mr.Pop, my mother told me when I was born with a stork brought me, it was when my brother was born, too, sir, Mr. Pope was able to ask Jesus to let my mother have a normal birth next time. (9YR girls)

2.De Pope to go to school yesterday, a big cloud behind me, I was afraid to say no, do God. (10yr girl)

3.Holy Lord, if I have to sleep at night, I dream and sometimes they are bad and you frighten me, please, may God give me the best movies every night, I Thank you. (Male aged 12 years)

4. Holy Father, how it feels to die, too? I just want to know, but do not want! (11yr girl)

(Excerpts from the book of "incredible taxICAN facts ")

3 comments:

robert said...

Adorable Angels

James O said...

When I was 6, I thought the pope was married to my main!

Misty said...

Cute!

Post a Comment