Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jasmines Fantasy What Career In The Film Industry Would Be For Me?

What career in the film industry would be for me? - jasmines fantasy

Hello my name is Jasmine and I love cinema. I read, I love the stories and graphics.
I know you want to work in the film industry and if I know it will be great. The only problem is that I do not know what kind of jobs are avalible, and I could use.
Let me tell you a little about me then maybe you can help me.
Technique to think that I am very creative. I am very good at creating stories of fantasy, I'm good at drawing. I love music. I love movies all the time and my favorites are fanciful Spider-Man, Watchmen (FAV) War of the Worlds, Transformers, Death Proof, Van Helsing, and other such fantasies.
I'm not big on math, IM norm in the grammar and English. Is not that the science for me, either.
Currently, I am doing hairdressing course, a veterinarian, but I will not) to a hairdresser (very exciting. And I love designing things.
I will only work in the film industry.
What do you think I do?

1 comments:

gab said...

In the animation? AHAVA mentioned comes with everything.

Post a Comment