Monday, February 8, 2010

How To Make A Basketball Court On A Cake Ok What Should I Do For My 12th Birthday?

Ok what should I do for my 12th birthday? - how to make a basketball court on a cake

My B-Day is the 7th March, but my party is the 5th or 6 year.boys because my birthday is this Sunday and the girls r coming and what the girls want to spend the night, but they can. If the party to go just b4 Havea in my house or somewhere lazer zone, or start to run? When I was in my house and then just outside PRCH basketball or something on his back and then a stay-Bon fire. and if we play into cakes and material and the Wii and eating such things, THT one kool bday is 12?

2 comments:

Ashlynn said...

That sounds like a good birthday. You can party at home, but I think you should do both. You have to leave skating or laser market, then at your house. That's what I do for my bday 12.

Having impressed how do you decide yourself! Happy Birthday! ;)

DelilahL... said...

Dude relax. His round of 12, no big deal.
Well, maybe you have but still, a movie night or something.
It's just a day with friends. The celebration of his birthday, not
It was stressed.

Post a Comment